Concierge Travel Design takes the worry out of planning your Destination Wedding and Honeymoon. Whether you are dreaming of a sunset ceremony on a white-sand beach, an intimate setting in the mountains, an elegant setting on a private island, or a cruise our specialists are ready to assist you in planning your perfect day. Make your special day, as well as your honeymoon one you will never forget. We will assist you with:
- Destination choices, resort options
- Ceremony locations
- Legal requirements
- Professional Wedding Vendors
- Travel arrangements for the wedding couple and all their guests.
- Purchase wedding gift
- Honeymoon Registry
For a Luxury Wedding Destination, here are some of our favorites:
- For the ultimate fairytale wedding and honeymoon destination, couples need look no further than the historic Castle in Ireland. As the property begins to unveil its newly exquisitely renovated rooms and public spaces, it is also introducing new wedding and honeymoon packages. Couples tying the knot or celebrating their honeymoon will be some of the first to experience the properties’ completely renovated Victorian and East Wings which house the grandest suites. Wedding guests can also enjoy a grand Irish country experience, only a few minutes’ stroll away and the perfect backdrop for a pre wedding rehearsal dinner with guests.
- Mountains are the new beach when it comes to wedding venues. Many hotels and resorts are recognizing this trend by opening unique outdoor wedding venues with expansive views. A properties that fit into this trend is the Pronghorn in Bend, OR. Pronghorn, An Auberge Resort – part of Auberge Resorts’ collection of award-winning luxury hotels and world-class spas – recently announced the resort’s newest wedding and events venue, The Event Island, set to open June 2014. Situated on a lake between the 1st and 18th holes of the resort’s Tom Fazio Golf Course, The Island is perfectly positioned to be the most exceptional and scenic wedding location in Central Oregon, with 360-degree open sky views framed by the Cascade Mountains. In addition to The Event Island, a new guest lodge, spa and enhancements to existing facilities will be completed in early 2015. The new hotel will be named The Huntington Lodge at Pronghorn, An Auberge Resort after the Huntington Trail – a historic wagon route constructed in 1867 that ran through Deschutes County.
- The ultimate island fantasy. A tropical island reserved exclusively just for you and your invited guests. A Private Island is the perfect site for the definitive destination wedding. For the ultimate in privacy, a no-fly zone may be instituted upon request. With 32 Ocean View Rooms, 20 Beach Front Junior Suites and three luxury villas, we can accommodate groups of up to 130 guests. Imagine one of the most beautiful places on Earth as the backdrop for one of the most important days of your life. Whether you’re looking to say your vows on any of our five beautiful beaches, in a fairy-tale Caribbean wedding ceremony amid a palm forest or even aboard our 41’ sailboat, the stunning beauty of your own Private Island will make your special day even more special. And that’s a promise.for any occasion.
Contact one of our travel specialists today for more information.
To find more information on some of our favorite resorts: